Creatively meeting the client’s design goals is fun and rewarding.
My strength as a web designer/developer comes from a love of creativity, project planning, and organizing.
Much of a web project has to do with organizing the project, defining the various phases, determining the roles of both the designer and the client, and ensuring that the client goals are met. Clear communication and availability make the client comfortable with a process that at times can seem confusing and unclear, particularly if the client has little or no knowledge of the web. And, oftentimes a busy client is looking for results, trusting that the designer will follow through, answering questions as they arise.
It’s also important to ensure that a website meets all current web standards, and is easily viewable on a variety of devices . . . including smart phones and tablets.
My skillset is particularly suited for small business and informational websites.
Services I Offer Include:
- Visual and front-end website design
- WordPress website development, including theme customization
- Web standards-based design, including HTML5 and CSS3 coding
- Fast and accessible websites easily read by search engines, as well as those with physical disabilities
- Coding of web pages and style sheets using graphical layouts created by graphic designers
- Serving as a website project lead, depending upon the scope of the project
Please contact me. You will receive a prompt reply.